Thursday, May 03, 2007

Interview with "moi"...

1.) If you found a defective genie who only had one wish to give you what would you wish for and why? (No wishing for more wishes)


If I were being cheesy and truthful, I would say I would wish for my son to lead a long, happy, healthy life. If I were being selfish I would wish for a paid for house in Minnesota with a fenced in back yard. Why? Well first of all, he is my son. I want him to outlive me, and be successful. He's my world. The house in Minnesota, well it would be paid for, so that's money I save, and most of all it's home.

2.) What is the greatest obstacle you have over come in your life and how did you do it?


The greatest obstacle I have overcome in my life is to take responsibility of my own actions. Sounds simple, but I was the queen of "I didn't do it," or "it will take care of itself." I had a very scary encounter about 2 years ago that made me realize every single decision I make could have a HUGE effect on my son or the rest of my life. It was during a period of pure selfishness I was going through. Around the time of my scary situation, I was partying a lot and when I was the epitome of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and noticed I was missing out on the best part of my life: my son. I snapped out of it more or less and started focusing on making my life better.

3.) You just bought your child a puppy for their birthday and gave it to them at a birthday party where all of their friends are present. "God" appears and says he will cure everyone in the world of cancer if you beat the puppy to death in five minutes in front of your child and their friends. You have to do it in five minutes and if you ever tell someone why you did it everyone's cancer would return....would you do it?


First of all, I don't believe in a "God". But for lack of better terminology, I'll play along. Second, what kind of frickin question is this!? Would I beat a dog to death in front of my son and his friends to save the world from cancer? What about the people that haven't gotten cancer yet? Would it prevent it from happening? If that was the case, and I knew I wouldn't go to jail for it, then yes, puppy must die. Without the known variables, cancer is treatable and curable in some cases right now, and if there was a chance of going to jail, then heck no I wouldn't!

4.) Have you ever seen Rockets rocket and is it as big as we think?


Brian, you pervert. No I have not seen Rocket's rocket, but if the family genes hold true, and having a son with the same gene, I'm sure it probably is! LOL!

5.) In twenty words or less what would you want your tombstone to say?


Never regret anything in life, because at one time, it was exactly what you wanted. ~CES 1980-xxxx

Now it’s YOUR turn to play:

Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions. Update your blog with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

7 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

lol...i am not a believer either thats why I had to put it in quotes.

Yes you might go to jail and yes it would prevent anyone from ever getting it again does that change your answer?

Good job with the questions too;)

Thomas said...

"Have you ever seen Rocket's rocket and is it as big as we think? If the family genes hold true, I'm sure it probably is!"

I have my doubts.

Colette said...

Brian: way to swiitch it up again. How much jail time? If there was jailtime involved at all, I would probably refrain from doing it.I've heard scary things about jail.

Thomas: I only know what I HAVE seen, and I will not confirm that as fact. LOL

the Book of Keira said...

Jail is fun!! I'd go back in a second if they'd have me. Every important thing about life, I learned in jail.

And also, I am the spades champion of the universe.

Mags said...

Great answer to the puppy question Lil sis!

Rocketstar said...

Ok, let's not allow my rocket to ever be the subject in the blogosphere again, he's very shy.

Colette said...

Rocket, as your little sis both in the blogosphere and in real life, trust me, I would prefer that myself! Hahaha!