Sunday, May 04, 2008

I'm alive!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to drop a note since it's been over a month since I've posted. School is getting tougher and tougher and I just want it to be done. Jayk and I split temporarily and are again trying to patch things up.

He starts his first position as a career fire fighter with North Charleston Fire Department tomorrow, so things have been kinda up in the air and crazy for a while. I'm just trying to concentrate on school and getting things back to right if that's possible.

I'll try to post more since I have plenty to spew on my mind. ;) Miss and love you all, and will try to comment more if anything!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

eeep! sounds like you have a lot on your plate. hang in there!

Brianinmpls said...

What? You kicked him out?

Colette said...

Yea, we split up, it wreacked havoc on lil man, and then we decided to work things out. So he's back in. I just don't know if we're actually going to make it down the aisle. SO yes, a lot of shit on my plate right now, and no outlet. LOL One of these days soon hopefully..

Maggie Moo said...

I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner-but I'm glad for the update. I miss you!! I'm sorry that you're having relationship problems-I hope everything works out, whatever that means.

Lots of love,

Mags