Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The countdown is on...

So, I've lost 6 pounds in the first week. Which is awesome. Only 12 pounds until I hit my first goal. I found out though that I was not eating all of my points that I'm actually allowed. Originally I thought I was only allowed between 20-22 points but actually I'm supposed to get 25-27 points. Then 2 more pounds and it drops to 20-25 points per day.

This is probably why my partner in this lost 8 pounds and I only lost 6. Plus she has a little bit more to lose than I do. I'm not comparing myself to her, but now I know why I am struggling a little bit with cravings and such. I was depriving my body. Oh, well six pounds later I'm not complaining by any means.;)

Work still sucks, but oh well. Until I get my bachelor's I'll be a VZW mouthpiece. C'est la vie, right? ;)

5 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

Congrats:)

Rocketstar said...

Nice, keep it up

the Book of Keira said...

That's awesome! Granted, you're hot regardless. :-)

Maggie Moo said...

How goes the pound loss?

Colette said...

**class has started again** not too much time to blog. Plus, I've gotten sick strep or some shit, so I'm not keeping track right now. I'm still down 6-7 pounds, but I'll be back on it when I get better. =)