Monday, November 19, 2007

I hate moving....trash

Ok, so after an insanely busy week of packing we moved this previous Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. As many of you know it was a short term notice move since we did not want to lose the deal on the place we wanted to rent. So I packed and packed and still ended up with more trash in my new house due to the fact that I didn't really have time to take my time and go through things.

So as I'm sure anyone who is reading this has moved once at least in their lives. It sucks. I hate it. But I LOVE our new townhouse. I will post pics as soon as I can. Right now I'm rotating trash since my trash can is full and still have so much stuff to put away. By rotating I mean I'm holding trash until next pickup day, then I can get rid of more. Sad isn't it? I have no dumpster, and with this being Thanksgiving week and Jayk has training Tuesday, we have no time to run up to the station's dumpster to make a drop there.

So enough babbling, I will be back soon. Love to all. Off to more unpacking and hanging stuff.

10 comments:

kat said...

Ugh how I hate moving. The work, the mess, the trash, the stress. Enough to stress one out for a year or two... I hope you settled in nicely and will feel right at home.

Maggie Moo said...

Ugh. I know what you mean! At least you're all done with your move. I've got 2 more days of it to go. :(

I think that after I get up there, I'm going to GET trashed. ;) Can't wait to see pictures!

Brianinmpls said...

It does suck...big hug for you:)

Rocketstar said...

usually trash companies will allow for more than just the regular can for those that have just moved in.

Maggie Moo said...

I'm pretty sure I'm going to jump. LOL...will this mess just go away?!?!?!?

I hope you're faring better than I. I might get swallowed up by boxes. LOL

the Book of Keira said...

ugh! I move every couple of years and know EXACTLY where you're coming from! I hate it! Poor Colette!

Maggie Moo said...

What's up beyoch? The boxes didn't eat you did they?

Colette said...

No Mags, the boxes didn't eat me up. Just haven't had much to write about for a while. Between moving, the holidays, school, and my crappy ass job, I've just been so busy, and nothing really worth while to say. lol I'll be back I'm sure.

the Book of Keira said...

Mizzzzz Colette... I hope you and Logan and Jayk had a fantastic holiday... come back, soon!

Maggie Moo said...

Miss you....