Monday, June 18, 2007

Long time no see

I know I know, I am a bad blogger. I have not had much to say as of recent. The heat must be baking my brain down here. It's so gross. I can not function in a state that 5 min after I take a shower and walk outside I suddenly am soaked with sweat and feel dirty all over again. Not only that, I start my two classes today. So more blogging to come in the middle of my suppposed study time. ;)

I have been enjoying these few weeks of no class and have been neglecting my blog. Not too much going on, Jayk's been on his first call with the fire department and he's getting ready to start classes there.

The two people I referred to earlier (the woman I work with and her husband that is Jayk's luitenant trainer) are some of the nicest people I've ever met. Being a firefighter's girlfriend may not be such a bad life after all...

There are perks of this new arrangement with the fire department; like saying opps he had a call right before we were supposed to hang out with his parents! That's my favorite part..

I really don't have anything else coherent to say, so I just wanted to let you know I'm still alive and hopefully will have more funny or insane shit to say soon. =)

4 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

You don't need funny or insane! We love anything you post...

And I think I need to get me a firefighter. For many reasons, but right now, getting out of hanging with parents is good enough.

8)

the Book of Keira said...

Mmmmm Firefighters. I'll show you Dean's if you'll show me Jayk's....lol. Just kidding. Or.... am I?

Brianinmpls said...

Missing you:)

Colette said...

Thanks for still checking up on my blog! I will be posting one tomorrow. Lots of stuff going on, but I'm too exhausted to write about it right now! See ya soon! =)