Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sorry for the weak start...

Just a quick note to say that there will be more coming from Little Sis. I have two huge presentations for my classes due this weekend that have been absorbing most of my time. Between those and trying to find a new place to live all I have had time to do is comment. There will be more though! I promise!However, I would like to thank everyone for their warm welcomes and comments! It's great to be able to have fun and intellectual conversations with people, since I don't get to get out much anymore! More coming soon...=)

Off to figure out a food production plan for a developing country and a slide presentation on Judaism! It will be fun right?

3 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

Modest Proposal - Swift..lol Best on food production;)

Good luck sounds fun

the Book of Keira said...

Do what you gotta do... we'll be here when you return!!!

and.... good luck :-)

Colette said...

Thanks to both of you!