Thursday, September 13, 2007

He asked, and I said YES!!!!


Ok, so I'm cleaning house. I mean really cleaning, dusting, moving furniture, scrubbing, cleaning house. I am filthy, sweaty, tired, and getting ready to take a shower. My man comes home and gives me a hug and a great kiss, and drops to one knee old fashioned style with the little blue velvet box in hand! He had a great speech..I'm not repeating it on the fact that it was a perfect memory that I want to keep for myself for the rest of my life. However, I did not cry!

It may not have been the most extravigant or romantic proposal, but it was perfect for me, for us. (By the way Rocket, I tried calling you tonight to tell you! Not exactly the type of thing I wanted to leave in a voicemail!)

So this is it! I'm getting married! No, we don't have a date yet, we are going to wait until I finish my associates at least, and I won't have that until October 08. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted though! I'm SOoOoOOoOooO happy!!!!!!!

6 comments:

*gEEns* said...

WAHOOOOOOOOO! Ring looks FABULOUS! Congrats! I can't wait to see YOU and meet Jayk in Oct! :)

Maggie Moo said...

Rule #1. When you have such exciting news you need to tell me to get my ass over here and read it!!!!

Rule #2. Enjoy every minute!

Congratulations! This is so fantastic and I'm so so so happy for you!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear details, see pictures, and laugh and cry along with you guys.

Rocketstar said...

Congrats little sis! That is great news.

Simply Jolene said...

Congrats!!!

Colette said...

Thanks everyone!!! =)

saundu said...

I love you baby girl. I'm happy for you and Jake .Don't forget how to talk to each other and don't forget why you asked Jake , and why you said yes Colette. See you three at the next camp fire. Your big bro, or should I say oldest one.randel